PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO HIRE
Hopefully, you're arrived here to check out more information about our wonderful photography studio and our other locations under our Splash Point Photo umbrella.. and hopefully I can do us justice as I talk you through it!
We can offer studio hire for just £20ph, and that includes all our areas (pool, house etc), which you can move between during your session, and as you wish. That's probably the question I get asked the most; whether they're all included, and if they are all on the same site!? While technically our photography studio is separate from the house locations and the swimming pool, i.e. you have to go outside to access it, they're all still on the same private property hiding behind an Aladdin's cave like exterior. Part of why we refer to Splash Point Photo as a premier destination rather than just a studio is for that reason, because we have so much you can do, achieve, and experience, and while they're all separate rooms rather than sets; they are all at just one location! If that wasn't enough, we're surrounded by the beauty of North Wales and only a short hop over the border from England. We attract many photographers from Liverpool, Manchester and further afield, and consider Chester just down the road. Models often travel from UK wide to join us, and we even have an annual regular from Spain.
Our main photography studio (pictured above) is where you'll obviously find the plain backdrops such as the infinity curve and backdrop papers, but it's also an ever evolving space that hosts some of our much loved unique selling points (USPs), such as the Neon Wall and 'Free-floating' steps. Of course, this is where the majority of our lighting is housed too, but the lighting from the studio can be used throughout our other areas too. When booking the 'studio' and intending to move through-out all our different locations however, we do suggest having an action plan, so you're not zigzagging equipment back and forth, and that way you'll maximize your time and minimize your labour. Alongside the strobes and continuous lights in the studio, we also do have separate battery powered lights for the swimming pool, and there's also some nice natural lighting to be had in the pool, boudoir and front room. You are also welcome to bring your own lighting if you'd prefer too.
Tour of all Splash Point Photo Photography locations
You can also check out galleries of all our spaces using the links at the top of the page, or via the navi bar drop down menu!
A few more answers to questions we're asked
- Yes, you can most definitely arrange your own models and bring your own team. We're a studio for hire!
- While I don't do family photography, if you're wanting to use us as a location, I can either suggest a local family photographer, or you can bring your own photographer too.
- Art Nude is absolutely fine, however levels above, aka 'adult' levels, are not something we're interested in here.
- You can spread the costs with a friend! If you like shooting with a 2nd photographer friend, then by all means arrange a shoot together - this is based on two photographers shooting in a single area at once, ie not two groups. It gets complicated if you're hoping to have two or more groups running simultaneously, and this would need to be discussed prior.
- We can certainly consider group events, tutorials and studio days not arranged by ourselves. Having recently installed a 4k projector in the studio, we'd welcome tutorial events. You just need a Laptop with an HDMI input for any digital presentations.
And last but not least, and because tea is very important..
I'm always around to make tea.. mostly for me because i'm addicted, but if you're polite and nice.. I'll make you one too! Just do me a favour and make sure you use cup mats, especially on wooden furniture, or we'll have to banish tea (all drinks, water etc) to certain areas.
If you have any other questions, then please hit the envelope!
When it's sunny outside, and you have two beautiful models to shoot with in a studio, how fantastic it was that the studio is Russ' Splash Point! It was my second visit here, and I allowed much more time in order to use so many more of the sets and facilities available. It's a gem of the highest order, and topped off with the superb assistance from Russ offering lighting and insight into the myriad of opportunities Splash Point offers.
Cannot recommend highly enough and hope to return very soon.
View pictures and info for the studio --->